Dalmatian Print Pointer

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

JAPAAAN!!! :D part1

Ahihihih..im very happy becoz i gt a ticket!! a free ticket to go to japan :D
It was a present from my friend :D
Ok now..my first destination is going to this place  V
                                                                          V
TOKYO SKY TREE!!!! Ahahah so cool!! so tall!! woooaahhh...

Sorakara, Sukoburuburu, Teppenpen, and Me ♥

I hope He/She undrstd what im talking about..Cuz I cant speak Japanese xD wwww...

I dont know what this guy r selling..i know he sell foods..but..is it a sandwitch or what? Ill taste it :D


Done with TOKYO SKY TREE..Now 2nd Destination :)

NARIKIRI AREA


 I dont know whats thing small stage for..but ill just go up and show performance xD

 WOAAHHH Whos tht? What costuume s he wearing? o.O 
i think he also wants to show his perfomance


 KERORO!!

 EVANGELION!!!

Ho~o Cafe!!!
*dont look at that pretty girls too long..just look at me :)

Ok done with NARIKIRI now the 3rd destination..

 What a beautiful Evening :)
I dont know what this place is..Uhmm Showa Area...
Old-fashioned candy shop items
We also can play a game..its a card game..Ill Try It :)







Ok..Its already night..time to go to tha Night Club Wihiee :D
 bwahahah cool!!!

 Wow..Limousine o.O


 What this girl doin out here?

 LOLOLOLOLOL...

 I better run..



 COOL NIGHTCLUB!


 Why r they holding that fan? on their hand.s..s.s.s..ss

DJ

SMILE LADY

why am i taking a pic...uhm..face to her...
WHATEVER

Im gonna put this photos on my Photo Album :D
PICTURE RESULT:



WHO THE HECK IS SHE?! Im not tking a pic of her :/


GHOST! :O WHITE LADY! 


Ok done with TOKYO SKY TREENARIKIRI AREA , SHOWA AREA , NIGHT CLUB.
Im so tired..i should go home and take a rest and continue tha trip *eh? lol
:) I had so much fun today!!
I met japanese people..a guy who selling sandwich..ETC. and tha SPECIAL ONE..
I MEEEEEEEEEETTTT WWWWHIIIITTTEE LLLLAAAADDDDDDYY


Byebye! GOOD NIGHT! SLEEP TIGHT! SWEET DREAMS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment