Dalmatian Print Pointer

Thursday, April 7, 2011

1O Funny Reasons/Words When Police Ask You In Jail

"What Did You Do?" -Police
1. "What Did You Do?"I kill an Mosquito..Because they keep on bitting me!


2. "What Did You Do?"I Cut Off My Neighbour's Plant.




3. "What Did You Do?"I Steal Your Underwear.


4. "What Did You Do?"I Stole A Lollipop.


5. "What Did You Do?"I Kill A Thief Because They Dont Want To Share The Things That They Steal From Other Peoples With Me!


6. "What Did You Do?"I give 100 dollars to poor people. then i tell the police "the poor people stole your money", am i going to jail? 


7. "What Did You Do?"I kill a pregnant women..because i though she steal a lot of things and put it on her belly..


8. "What Did You Do?"Because im too handsome/beautiful so i decided to stay in the jail because im tired of my fans..they keep on saying "i love you" and keep on asking for my number and my signature..


9. "What Did You Do?": what? why? whats ur problem? my fault? my grandma fault? my family fault? its my life..its up to me..none of your business.


10. "What Did You Do?": Is this a hotel? wow..cool..many beds..i will stay in here for 1 week..
I make this reasons by myself xD lol *not funny? im sorry ;)*
*if you didnt understand whats the meaning u can ask me ;) just tell me what number*

2 comments:

  1. lol so its like this..its up to u to do this and that..so why should the police mix up ur live..uhm understand? is hard to explain it xP

    ReplyDelete